Friday, June 22, 2012



Not sure if you noticed, but I couldn't come up with a clever title for my entry this morning. I'm just too stinking happy to be blogging again, endorphined out from a tough cross-training work out and enjoying my morning cup of joe! Anyway, no title to this post but the quote above should sum up most of what I have to say... or not. :o)

Ok, so let's head aaaaallllll the way back to January of 2011... If you've been keeping up with me until then you know that I've adopted a healthy new lifestyle and love to run! One of the biggest elements in this journey has been where I go get tortured, I mean where I work out. It used to be called CATZ but now it's called The PITT (http://www.the-pitt.com/). Well, since i've gone back to work full-time the 6am no longer worked for me so I had no choice but to find a place that did. I found a couple places and for 1 very loooooong year I went PITT-less. :o( THE HORROR!!!! I did everything from an all women's boot camp, a big box gym cross-training class, spin class, hot yoga and a sort of knock off to what I was doing at the PITT. I managed to keep my weight within 5 pounds for a whole year but I could tell my fitness level was suffering. I continued to run but even my performance in that was lacking quite a bit. In January of this year I was told that the PITT would be offering a 5am class and I was over the moon! Totally happy and excited and nervous! The only thing is that going back was sooooo HARD!!!! Omigosh! I knew what was in store for me and I was soooo scared! The warm up alone will take everything you've got... just sayin'. :o/ But then I had to remind myself that it's supposed to be hard. That's why I do it! It's not to be skinny and maybe not even to be healthy, but because NOT everyone is doing it. That after every single work out I will know that everything I had was/is left on that track or turf or black top. So that's where I am again and I could not be happier!


So much more has happened over the last year but I have to go get ready for work, so that will have to wait... But before I go, have y'all tried this?!?!?!



Holy cow!!!! This creamer just blows my socks off every morning! It was recommended by a friend who knows just what my morning coffee means to me. I was very skeptical because I really don't like the Almond Joy candy bar, but this creamer is to die for!!!!! Yummmmy! I know it has lots of fat & sugar and will probably slow down how the time it takes for me to reach my next goal but it's worth it! I will run more! LOL!!!


What is your favorite creamer?


On a scale from 1-10 how difficult would you rate what you gave at your last work out?

No comments:

Post a Comment