Friday, September 17, 2010

Oh, For Crying Out Loud!!!!!

So..... i've reached week number four in my second CATZ Fitness Challenge and boy, oh boy, has frustration set in!!!! Apparently, after cutting all fruit and dairy from my diet, I've managed to gain a whole freakin' pound!!!! Why???? Seriously??? I exercise like mad... no really. I think that i'm in the small percentile of people who work out really hard. CATZ 3x a week and I run on the the treadmill for a full hour the rest of the week. I know for a fact that the treadmill thing is a huge deal because not alot of people like to exercise that way. Most runners prefer wide open spaces but I like to watch numbers move, so the treadmill is my buddy. I know that I shouldn't be fixated on the scale but really... you go do an 8 week challenge with a restrictive diet along with an insanely, intense exercise program and tell me how you feel when you gain even an ounce!!!!! Son of a nutcracker!!!! Not only is it physically taxing on your body but it messes with you emotionally as well. It was actually kinda funny when I did weigh in. I threw the biggest hissy fit and then started calming myself down. Now I can laugh about it. I don't think my performance coach knows how close he came to death this morning. I need to make sure he knows Jesus soon, in case I have another disastrous week. For real!!!! I was going to crown him with the scale. Good thing i'm CPR/First Aid certified because after pummeling my dear friend, I would have felt bad and patched him up or at least tried to. For some reason, at some point during the work out the subject of profanity came up. I thought that was ironic!!! I don't use bad language but if i did, things would have been bad and I definitely would have pummeled him with the scale.... in self defense!!!!!  Needless to say, i'm ok now. I'm not feeling great about this week's results, i'm just ok. I'll tell you though, had this happened during my first challenge, I would have quit for sure. Next week will be much better! Next week will be much better! Next week will be much better! Yay!?

Ok, so... since January i've had lots of fun fitting into smaller clothes. High school small?? Yeah.... no. If that were the case you all would be bad friends for not staging an intervention to tell me I have an eating disorder... which I don't. Anyway, i've gone down 4 sizes. That's amazing because I told myself i'd be happy if I got back into a size 10, which by the way is starting to fit too big. My two favorite new stores are The Buckle and American Eagle Outfitters. Totally polar opposite styles huh? It just depends on the day, I guess. Well, the other day Robyn sat me down and told me she's totally excited that I've lost so much weight and that I look: in her words: "totally cute." But that i'm starting to dress like some of her friends. Huh???? So, I have a little job for you.... tell me if what i'm wearing is not age appropriate, ok? I had to remind my husband to do the same. I don't want to be "that" mom. Steve did say that he could pretend he left me and got himself a trophy wife! Cute but not funny!!!


I'm posting some before & after pics... mainly for my won sanity.... today! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment